The Abu Dhabi Sports Council announced on Friday that tickets are now available for the Egyptian Super Cup match of the 2020-21 season, to be held between Al-Ahly and Zamalek at the Hazza Bin Zayed Stadium on October 28.
The Super Cup is scheduled to be a classico between the two most famous clubs in the Arab world – the league champion Zamalek and runner-up Al-Ahly from the 2020/21 season.
This is the fifth time that the Egyptian Super Cup will be held in the UAE after its first launch in 2015 at Hazza bin Zayed Stadium, second in 2017 at the Mohammed bin Zayed Stadium, third in 2018 at the Hazza bin Zayed Stadium, and fourth in 2020 at the Mohammed bin Zayed Stadium.
It is expected that the Hazza bin Zayed Stadium will accommodate more than 20,000 spectators.
- Stadium doors open at 7:00 pm UAE time.
- The match starts at 9:00 pm UAE time, 7 pm Cairo time – Egypt, 8 pm Mecca time – Saudi Arabia.
Ticket prices for the Al-Ahly and Zamalek match in the Egyptian Super
- Football lounge: 1,000 AED.
- The football lounge is a reserved seating area that offers the best view and experience.
- Pitch lounge: 800 AED.
- The Pitch Lounge is a reserved seating area that offers the best view and experience.
- Club lounge: 700 AED.
- The club lounge is a guesthouse reserved seating which includes the food and beverage area.
- Club Terrace: 700 AED.
- Club Terrace is a guest booked seating service that includes a F&B area.
- Premium: 600 AED.
- Reserved seats in the premium class.
- Level five: 500 AED
- Seats are reserved in the Level 5 Premium category.
- Level five: 300 AED.
- Seats reserved in the Tier 5 category.
- Reserved seats in GA1 class: 300 AED.
- GA2 Class: 200 AED.
- GA3 Class: 150 AED.
- GA4 Class: 100 AED.
- GA5 Class: Fifty AED.
- Box: 50,000 AED
- This Box Lounge is a VIP platform with individual lounge areas accommodating up to 36 people. Includes food and beverage package.
- Box: 30,000 AED, up to 33 people
- Box: 25,000 AED, up to 24 people
- Accessibility is available for people with disabilities or other accessibility needs. Accessible seating tickets must be purchased.
- There is no refund or exchange.
- The stadium doors will open two hours before the start of the match.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- To purchase a ticket in this category, contact Ticketmaster
- Children under three years old are allowed in for free if they are seated in an adult’s lap.